Bialystok University of Technology provides free, anonymous psychological assistance for its students and employees.
- Are you experiencing difficulties in your relationships with others?
- Do you often feel fear or anxiety?
- Do you find it difficult to get on with your daily routine?
- Something unexpected has happened in your life?
- Do you experience excessive stress before exams or in other situations?
- Are you worried about something happening in your family?
- Would you like to talk about something important to you?
A psychologist and a specialist in clinical psychology, Aleksander Waś, invites you to consultations.
Psychological counselling (short-term and confidential) is provided for all English-speaking students and staff of Bialystok University of Technology.
The psychologist’s office hours are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
Meetings can be held in person, provided that you cover your nose and mouth with a mask.
The office is located in room 13 of the ”Gamma” student residence hall.
Psychological services are offered excluding academic days-off.
No prior registration is required. We ensure anonymity.