Student Affairs, Teaching and Recruitment Center
Student Affairs, Teaching and Recruitment Center is directly subject to the Vice-rector for Student Affairs.
We deal with all matters related to the process of studying at the first-cycle or second-cycle programmes – from the begining to the graduation.
Director of the Student Affairs, Teaching and Recruitment Center Ewa Wojciuk, MSc
room P1/09, Centre for Modern Education, 16 Zwierzyniecka St
+48 85 746 90 24
e.wojciuk [at] pb.edu.pl
Head of the Department for Student Affairs Justyna Walendziewicz, MSc
room P2/37, Centre for Modern Education, 16 Zwierzyniecka St
+48 85 746 90 38
j.walendziewicz [at] pb.edu.pl
Head of the Department for Education and Admissions Artur Kozłowski, MSc
room P1/08, Centre for Modern Education, 16 Zwierzyniecka St
+48 85 746 71 45
a.kozlowski [at] pb.edu.pl
- Proceedings related to the appeal proceedings of the students in the scope of studying process and benefits for the students (first-cycle, second-cycle and Ph.D. students);
- Matters connected with the benefit granting – scholarship and financial aid for first-cycle, second-cycle and Ph. D. students;
- Affairs reffered to fixing the amount of payment charged from the students studying in Polish or foreign language.
- Proceedings related to the appeal proceedings of students (first-cycle, second-cycle and Ph. D. students) in the scope of exemption from the payment for educational services;
- Matters connected with the ministry scholarship for the students’ significant scientific, artistic and sport achievements;
- Ministry programmes dedicated to the students, e.g. Academic Legion (Legia Akademicka), Students’ scientific associations create innovations (Studenckie koła naukowe tworzą innowacje);
- NAWA scholarship programmes, e.g. Solidarity with Belarus (Solidarni z Białorusią), Anders Scholarship Programme (im. gen. Andersa);
- Kalinowski Scholarship Programme implemented by the Polish Government (im. Kalinowskiego);
- Intercollegiate student exchange programme – MOSTECH;
- Process of defining 10% of the best graduates of the first-cycle, second-cycle and doctoral studies;
- Affairs related to concluding and registration of the civil-law contracts to conduct classes at first-cycle, second-cycle and doctoral studies, as well as at the Doctoral School and postgraduate studies;
- Matters connected with the academic teachers’ assessment in the scope of their teaching and organizational activities to the extent delegated to Department for Student Affairs and Education.
- Contest for the Best Student of Bialystok University of Technology;
- Contest for the Best Ph.D. Student of Bialystok University of Technology.
We handle administrative service of the tasks implemented by:
- Student Council;
- D. Student Council;
- Collegiate student organisations, including scientific associations;
- Disciplinary Proceedings Representative for Student and Ph.D. Student Affairs;
- Disciplinary Commitee for Student and Ph.D. Student Affairs.
We develop inner legal acts of Bialystok University of Technology, such as:
- Study Regulations;
- Doctoral Studies Regulations;
- Regulations of doctoral scholarship granting and its increase;
- Regulations of financial support for students and Ph.D. students;
- Sample and principles of preparing the university diploma;
- Sample of a contract for internship;
- Academic year schedule;
- The amount of fees charged from students;
- Principles of charging students and exemption from the fees;
- Rules of defining 10% of the best graduates of the first-cycle, second-cycle and doctoral studies;
- Principles and procedure of preparation the dissertation and its defence;
- Rules of creating, operating and termination of collegiate student organisations in Bialystok Universty of Technology;
- Principles of financial resources disbursement for student and Ph.D. student activities;
- Instructions of the settlement of payment for teaching activities implemented by the academics.