Hub of Talents 2 Programme
Hub of Talents 2 is a programme that supports people with an idea for an innovative business. The Bialystok Science and Technology Park is the project’s executor.
Within the project you will complete an individual incubation programme lasting up to 8 months. You will receive support comprising two types of services: basic and specialized.
Basic services consist, among others, in providing space for work, legal, accounting and marketing support for newly established companies.
Specialist services, in turn, are related to the specific business or technological needs of individual startups. They are not limited by a closed catalogue, so your startup can receive individual services tailored to its needs. The incubation process should result in a prototype or a business model.
The platform conducts continuous recruitment for 8 incubation cycles – you can apply until the end of 2022.
After successfully completing the incubation process and receiving a recommendation, you can apply for up to 800 thousand PLN funding for the development of your business under the competition Start-ups development in Eastern Poland.
Within the incubation process selected start-ups will have a chance to go to Silicon Valley – American epicenter of innovation.
- Submission of application
- Formal evaluation
- Preliminary substantive evaluation
- Panel of Experts
- Start of incubation process
- assistance in creating the business foundations of your venture,
- specialist services tailored to your idea,
- workshops and training in public speaking and presenting your project,
- accounting, tax and legal services,
- assistance in creating corporate identity elements,
- office space for the development of your startup.
Professional support is guaranteed by project partners: