BUT Career Fairs 2022. Traineeship and Apprenticeship has started08-04-2022
This year, the event has a unique formula. Throughout the week, so-called professional days will be held. Each of the companies participating in the Fair will be able to present their offer to the right target group, i.e. students and graduates of a particular Faculty.
Where and when:
– 09:00-13:00 Faculty of Architecture, 11 Oskara Sosnowskiego St
– 09:00-13:00 Faculty of Computer Science, 45A Wiejska St
– 09:00-13:00 Faculty of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences, 45E Wiejska St
– 09:00-13:00 Faculty of Electrical Engineering, 45D Wiejska St
– 09:00-13:00 Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, 45C Wiejska St
– 09:00-13:00 Faculty of Engineering Management, 2 Ojca Tarasiuka St, Kleosin
‘BUT Career Fairs. Traineeship and Apprenticeship’ is organised by the Career Development and Alumni Relations Office, which supports our students in taking their first steps on the labour market. It also makes it easier for employers, who are often looking for employees with specific competences and qualifications, to contact young engineers.
Therefore, if you are looking for a company where you can complete an internships or an apprenticeship, if you are looking for your first job, or maybe you want to change your place of employment – it is worth coming to the professional days of the ‘BUT Career Fairs 2022. Traineeship and Apprenticeship’.
‘BUT Career Fairs 2022. Traineeship and Apprenticeship’ will be attended by representatives of the largest employers in the region:
- AC S.A
- Elastic Cloud Solutions
- Elektromontaż Wschód
- MKL BAU
- Nibe-Biawar Sp. zo.o.
- Siec Badawcza Łukasiewicz – Instytut Ceramiki i Materiałów Budowlanych
- Świat ogrodzeń
- Transition Technologies MS S.A.
- Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
- Transition Technologies -Software
- Unibep SA
- VISTAL PREF Sp. z o.o.
- WestRock Multi Packaging Solutions Białystok
- Wojewódzki Urząd Pracy
- Zielona Linia
- Wojskowa Komenda Uzupełnień w Białymstoku
- Hub of Talents 2
- Biuro Karier i Współpracy z Absolwentami PB