Presentation of European STEP Project Intellectual and Practical Outputs02-04-2021
Friday 23.04.2021 (April 23) 9:45-15:45 ( 9:45am-3:45pm, CET)
Main topics of the event:
- National and institutional perspectives of the recognition of student engagement across the EU.
- Good practices of the recognition and support for student extracurricular activities established at European universities.
- Student engagement in the uncertain time of pandemics and social isolation.
- Communication and promotion of various forms of student engagement.
- Variety of competences and skills gained through Student Engagement.
- Student engagement as a tool for enhancing diversity in the academic community.
- Practical approaches to recognition and support of student engagement at the universities.
On the agenda of the event: presentations, workshops, and an expert panel.
Detailed Agenda and registration form: wolontariat.uw.edu.pl/mpe2021/
The registration for the event is open until April 18.
Please do not wait until the last moment, as the number of the participants is limited.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Participation in the event is free of charge.
European STudent Engagement Project (European STEP)
EU Youth Strategy of the European Commission for 2019-2027 emphasises the active role of the youth in society and the importance of their engagement and “civic, economic, social, cultural and political participation”. Active engagement into various initiatives outside the classroom is also a platform for young adults to develop and train practical skills, as a complementary form to academic learning.
Being aware of the increasing importance of the matter, the European STEP Project Consortium for over two years has been researching the topic of how Higher Education Institutions across Europe are recognising and supporting student engagement.