Public Procurement Department
The Public Procurement Department (DZP) is a unit under the Chancellor of Bialystok University of Technology. It is responsible for conducting and coordinating procedures at the University concerning the award of public supply, public services and works contracts.
The scope of DZP’s activities includes in particular:
- preparing the University’s public procurement plan;
- registering applications for the award of public contracts drawn up by the University’s organisational units and defining the proposed procedure for awarding contracts in accordance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Law;
- conducting procedures for the award of public contracts based on the provisions of the Public Procurement Law;
- carrying out requests for quotation;
- confirming invoices submitted by the University’s organisational units with regard to the public procurement procedures;
- developing and updating the University’s internal regulations in the area of public procurement in order to adjust them to the amended provisions of the Public Procurement Law;
- cooperation with other organisational units of the University participating in particular stages of awarding public contracts.