CKZ Educational platform
The platform can be accessed through the website signing in.
All research and teaching staff as well as students upon starting work/study at the Bialystok University of Technology obtain their accounts and are free to create their teaching/learning space.
The login data is the same as for USOSweb system.
User manuals for the educational platform are available after logging in from the top menu Portal / Manuals:
Manual for a Student
- providing a library of online training courses;
- enabling the development of advanced curricula;
- facilitating the creation of electronic training courses, educational materials, tests and surveys;
- providing tools for videoconferencing, virtual classes, online meetings;
- monitoring of learning activity and progress;
- providing tools for gamification and social learning mechanisms in the education process;
- providing a library for exchange of educational materials;
- compliance with SCORM, AICC, Common Cartridge, IMS standards;
- enabling cooperation between users – exchange of ideas/experiences;
- running discussion groups;
- enabling group work, social learning and chat.