How to apply?
How to become an Erasmus+ student at BUT?
- Contact with the International Relations Office at your university.
- Get nominated by your university.
- Wait for an e-mail with the instructions.
- Apply in BUT registration system – IRK2* (https://irk2.uci.pb.edu.pl)
- Send required documents to your BUT International Relations Officer.
- Receive the Invitation Letter and start your visa application proccess (if needed).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your International Relations Coordinator:
EU students – email@example.com
Non EU students – firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us by e-mail a good quality colour scan (.pdf) of:
- Learning Agreement for Studies printed from IRK2 and signed by you and the responsible person from your university
- Application Form for Erasmus+ Students
- A digital photo
Documents without the online application cannot be accepted, because the online system is used for booking places in the courses you selected.
* IRK2 – APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS (2 MB)