Check out our full-time study offer
Faculties offering courses for international full time students:
Faculty of Architecture, 11, Oskara Sosnowskiego St., 15-893 Białystok
+48 (85) 746 99 14
Faculty coordinator: Aleksander Asanowicz, DSc, PhD, Eng, Arch
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences, 45E, Wiejska St., 15-351 Białystok
+48 (85) 746 95 60, / +48 (85) 746 95 59
Faculty coordinator: Agnieszka Jabłońska-Krysiewicz, PhD Eng.
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, 45D, Wiejska St., 15-351 Białystok
+48 (85) 746 93 60, / +48 (85) 746 94 00
Faculty coordinator: Andu Dukpa, PhD Eng.
Faculty of Computer Science, 45A, Wiejska St., 15-351 Białystok
+48 (85) 746 90 50
Faculty coordinator: Dorota Mozyrska, DSc, PhD
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, 45C, Wiejska St., 15-351 Białystok
+48 503 737 627
Faculty coordinator: Jakub Augustyniak, PhD Eng.
Faculty of Engineering Management, 2, Ojca Stefana Tarasiuka St., 16-001 Kleosin-Białystok
+48 (85) 746 98 75
Contact person: Urszula Kobylińska, PhD
|Faculty||Study programme||Earned degree||Tuition fee per semester||Intake|
|Architecture||Interior design||II||€ 1 700,00||February|
|Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences||Civil engineering||I||€ 1 200,00||October and February|
|Civil engineering||II||€ 1 200,00||October and February|
|Environmental engineering||I||€ 1 200,00||October|
|Environmental engineering||II||€ 1 200,00||October|
|Electrical||Electonics and telecommunications||II||€ 1 300,00||February|
|Industry Digitization||I||€ 1 300,00||October|
|Electrical Engineering||II||€ 1 300,00||February|
|Computer Science||Computer science||II||€ 2 000,00||February|
|Engineering Management||Management||II||€ 1 100,00||October|
|Logistics||II||€ 1 100,00||February|
|Mechanical||Mechatronics||I||€ 1 200,00||October|
|Mechatronics||II||€ 1 200,00||February|
|Automatic Control and Robotics||I||€ 1 200,00||October|
|Automatic Control and Robotics||II||€ 1 200,00||February|
|Mechanics and machine design||I||€ 1 200,00||October|
|Biomedical engineering||II||€ 1 200,00||February|
After applying and being found eligible you will receive an offer letter with bank details for your tuition fee payment.
Each student can get a full tuition fee refund (bank may charge some fees for the transfer) when they decide to withdraw their application, send a visa refusal note or are not able to get an appointment slot at an embassy. It usually takes the university up to two weeks to make the refund however in some cases it may take a bit longer.
- The application for winter semester (October 2023) of the academic year 2023/2024 started on March 31, 2023 and the deadline for registration in our registration system is July 14 2023.
The deadline for uploading all required documents is July 31, 2023.
- The application for summer semester (February 2024) of the academic year 2023/2024 starts on October 16, 2023 and the deadline for registration in our registration system is November 30, 2023. The deadline for uploading all required documents is December 15, 2023.
- Register in our online registration system and pay the admission fee. You will receive bank account details via email just after you have registered.
- After admission payment reflects in University’s bank account, the system will become unlocked and you will be able to upload required documents.
For initial verification we only need High School Diploma with marksheet (BSc applicants) or Bachelor Degree with Transcript of Records (MSc/MA applicants).
- When your documents have been positively verified you will get an individual link to your online interview. During the interview your language skills will be verified.
- After succesful interview you will get an offer letter with bank account details and you will need to make tuition fee payment and upload missing documents.
- After completing the submission of documents you get admission, invitation and accommodation letters (for visa purposes).
- If for some reasons you are not granted a Polish visa, send us your visa refusal note and you will receive full refund of your tuition fee (bank may charge some fees for the transfer).
- If you received your visa you are welcome to come to BUT, submit hard copies of your documents and start your studies :)NOTE: you need to come in the time frames given in your invitation letter, i.e. around two weeks before the beginning of the academic year, in order to complete the admission procedures at the University.
+48 (85) 746 7020, room 3C