Changes to LA

During your stay at BUT

  1. You have 2 weeks after your classes have started to modify your LA.
  2. Ask your university coordinator and BUT coordinator, by email, if you can make changes to LA.
  3. Don’t forget to submit your changes in the system IRK2
  4. fill in and download the during mobility document –> Changes to the Original Learning Agreement (111 KB)
  5. Bring to our office Changes to LA signed and stamped by the faculty coordinator in Poland.
  6. We will send a scan to your university and to you as well.

P.S: If you would like to prolong your stay for the 2nd semester, do the same as above, prepare the document Changes to the original LA.

× Our website service uses cookies to work correctly. For details, see our privacy policy.