Information clause (GDPR)
Information clause for participants of BIOMDLORE 2023
Information of your Personal Data Controller with respect to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’) in connection with the registration and organizing the conference – 14th International Conference BIOMDLORE 2023.
- The controller of your personal data is Bialystok University of Technology, 45A, Wiejska Street, 15-351 Bialystok, Poland (hereinafter referred to as ‘the University’), tel.: 85 746 90 00, www.bip.pb.edu.pl, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pursuant to Art. 37 (1) (a) GDPR, the controller of your personal data has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor whom you may contact in matters related to the processing of personal data at: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed for registration and organizing the conference – pursuant to Art. 6 (1).
- Your personal data may be disclosed to legal services provided to the Administrator, entities providing services to the University, including Internet service providers and entities provided for by law.
- When given admission your personal data will be stored for periods of time necessary to fulfil the above purposes – for 1 month.
- You have the right to access your data and, within the regulations of the law, to:
a) rectify your data;
b) erase your data;
c) restrict the processing of your data;
d) transfer your data;
e) object to the processing of your data;
- When you feel that the processing of personal data violates generally applicable provisions in this regard you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you think that the processing of your personal data violates generally applicable regulations in this respect.
- Providing your data for the purposes is a contractual condition but is necessary for your participation in the conference. Failure to provide your personal data will make it impossible for you to participate in the conference.
- Personal data will not be used for automated decision making or profiling referred to in art. 22.