New Regulations by Polish Government are Announced Due To COVID-1911-11-2020
- Distance learning for schools (all grades) is announced. The government is also adding a PLN 500 voucher for teachers to finance the most important equipment for remote work.
- Theaters, cinemas, museums, art galleries, the houses of culture are going to be permanently closed.
- In churches, can be one person/15m².
- Shops in shopping malls will be closed apart from pharmacies, grocery, and service shops.
- In stores with an area of less than 100 square meters, will be able to stay 1 person per 10 square meters, in larger stores – 1 person per 15 square meters.
- Hotels are going to serve only guests which arrived with a business reason.
The Prime Minister announced that if there are more than 50 cases per 100,000 in Poland, there will be a lockdown. If there will be 70-75 cases out of 100 000, the next stage is the national quarantine, which includes the prohibition on movement.